Terms and Conditions (GTC)
Klick hier für die deutschsprachige Version.
- By entering the premises of Jive.Berlin (hereinafter “DANCE SCHOOL”), customers and visitors (hereinafter “VISITORS”) of the DANCE SCHOOL who take part in the dance lessons and offers of the DANCE SCHOOL or who are in the premises of the DANCE SCHOOL recognize the validity of these General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: General Terms and Conditions).
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to all areas and rooms of the DANCE SCHOOL, including all access routes as well as outdoor, open and parking areas (hereinafter: ROOMS).
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to all VISITORS to the PREMISES and all other persons, regardless of the reason for which they enter the FACILITIES and regardless of whether a DANCE SCHOOL event is being held.
- Violations of the General Terms and Conditions can lead to an immediate reprimand, exclusion from events or, in serious cases, a permanent ban from the premises.
- The TANZSCHOOL has sole domicile rights in the PREMISES and on the associated grounds in accordance with Section 2.
2. House Rules
- VISITORS must strictly follow the instructions of the DANCE SCHOOL employees in order to exercise their domestic rights. VISITORS must behave in such a way that no other persons are harmed, endangered or more than unavoidably hindered or harassed under the circumstances.
- For regular dance courses, VISITORS under the age of 16 are only permitted access to the ROOMS when accompanied by a legal guardian or upon presentation of a written declaration of consent from the legal guardian (according to JuSchG). Legal guardians must ensure their duty of supervision.
- For special events such as dance weekends or competitions, the minimum age for VISITORS is 16 years. VISITORS under the age of 18 are only permitted access to the PREMISES when accompanied by a legal guardian.
- VISITORS will be denied access to the PREMISES or will be expelled from the PREMISES if they:
- not following the instructions of the DANCE SCHOOL,
- are clearly under the influence of alcohol or drugs,
- are visibly willing to use violence or are prepared to incite acts of violence for which there is a ban on entering the premises,
- clearly intend to disrupt the DANCE SCHOOL events or carry prohibited or dangerous items with them.
- inappropriately harass or even sexually harass other VISITORS
- It is not permitted to bring animals of any kind into the PREMISES, unless this is permitted by the DANCE SCHOOL upon request in individual cases.
- VISITORS must use the public entrances to the PREMISES.
- All items found in the facility must be handed over to the DANCE SCHOOL.
- Personal injury or damage to property must be reported to the DANCE SCHOOL immediately.
- All technical equipment such as fire alarms, hydrants, electrical distribution and switchboards, telephone distributors as well as heating and ventilation systems must remain freely accessible and undisturbed by VISITORS. All entrances and exits as well as escape routes and emergency exits must be kept completely clear.
- VISITORS are prohibited from:
- to disrupt DANCE SCHOOL events;
- to use or spread political propaganda and actions, racist, xenophobic, anti-constitutional slogans or emblems or to express a right-wing radical attitude through gestures;
- to climb or climb over buildings and facilities not intended for general use, in particular facades, fences, walls, enclosures, barriers, lighting systems, camera platforms, trees, masts of all kinds and roofs;
- to use the escape stairwells of the PREMISES, unless an evacuation is requested;
- to enter areas of the PREMISES (e.g. function rooms and media areas, etc.) that are not permitted to the general public or to which the respective access authorization does not extend;
- throwing objects of any kind or spilling liquids of any kind;
- to light fires, burn or shoot fireworks, flares, smoke powder, smoke bombs, Bengal fires, rockets, sparklers or other pyrotechnic items;
- distribute advertising material, printed matter, leaflets and carry out collections;
- To label, paint or stick on buildings, facilities or paths or to set up other items in the facility;
- to contaminate the PREMISES by throwing away objects, waste, packaging, empty containers, etc.;
- to restrict or impair traffic areas, sidewalks and driveways, entrances and exits to visitor areas and emergency routes;
- to stand on the seating options.
- Entering the PREMISES is at your own risk. The DANCE SCHOOL is not liable for personal injury or property damage caused by third parties.
- The liability of the DANCE SCHOOL and its vicarious agents, regardless of type, is limited to intent and gross negligence, with the exception of personal injury or in the cases provided for by law.
- The liability of the DANCE SCHOOL is limited to compensation for foreseeable, contract-typical damage, except for damage to life, body or health as well as other damage in the event of intentional or grossly negligent action.
- The DANCE SCHOOL is not liable for the loss of items unless the loss is due to culpable behavior on the part of the DANCE SCHOOL staff.
- The DANCE SCHOOL is only liable for damage to hearing and health within the scope of legal liability if the DANCE SCHOOL and/or its vicarious agents can be accused of intent or gross negligence.
- Agreements made in writing between a VISITOR and the DANCE SCHOOL that deviate from the above regulations take precedence over the aforementioned regulations.
- If participants cancel an event or course after payment, no reimbursement of costs can be given. However, the DANCE SCHOOL will endeavor to find a solution (e.g. partial credits for future events).